Adnami is a Danish-born fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for publishers, media companies, media agencies and blue-chip advertisers such as BMW, IKEA and Heineken when they trade digital High Impact Advertising.
Following rapid growth, and a recent successful funding round, we are now looking for an Agency Sales Director to lead our agency development efforts in the German market.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
As the Agency Sales Director for Germany, you will be spearheading our agency efforts and act as our voice towards the German media agencies. You will focus your efforts on establishing Adnami as the go-to solution for media agencies when buying High Impact formats programmatically. You will also help to raise the standards of our already high client service levels by nurturing these relationships. It is in our DNA to be helpful, and we go above and beyond to make sure we never let a client down.
- Manage and cultivate existing agency relationships
- Introduce, negotiate and establish media agency trade agreements
- Establish yourself and Adnami as a subject matter expert in the German market
- Host webinars, seminars and training sessions within the media agency groups
- Act as an advocate for our German publishers towards the media agencies
- Educate and inspire planners and traders to run high impact campaigns
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for agency accounts
- Provide proactive communication to agencies about our new products, growing publisher relations and seamless buying process
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You have digital experience, probably from another publisher, media agency, AdTech company or tech vendor from which you have generated a wide network. Besides this, we also expect that you come equipped with the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the digital media industry
- A great understanding of the programmatic digital advertising ecosystem
- Excellent communication (both written and verbally), negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in English & German (written and spoken)
- Great skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- Extensive media agency network
- Reside in Düsseldorf
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORKING AT ADNAMI
- Fast moving company where decisions is made quickly and implemented instantly
- Flexible working environment where the results are what matters.
- Competitive salary + Pension
- Birthday day off
- Mobile Phone
- A young and dynamic workplace.
- Referral Program
- A warm and friendly atmosphere where we work hard together but also enjoy each other's company, not seldom with a drink in hand on Fridays.
Our COO, Carl Soderblom, would love to have a chat with you if you find this job interesting.
Please feel free to reach out to Carl on email@example.com, he's looking forward to hearing from you!
Adnami is a well-funded, fast-growing Danish-born technology company with a unique product and proven product-market fit. We facilitate a smooth and scalable solution for publishers to deliver high impact advertising solutions at scale for their advertisers. We have established a new standard for high impact advertising in the Nordic markets in record time, and we are now expanding rapidly into new markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and support workforce diversity. Our aim is to ensure our workforce is diverse and inclusive and we promote these values throughout our organization. We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applications according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without any regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.