Adnami is a Danish-born fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for both publishers, media companies, media agencies and blue-chip advertisers such as BMW, IKEA, Sainsburys, Chanel and Heineken when they activate High Impact Display & Video programmatically.
We are looking for a driven and talented Sales Manager individual to play a role in Adnami's growth journey here in the UK!
About the Role
As an Agency Sales Manager, you will be the face and voice of Adnami across the UK market, representing Adnami as you manage a portfolio of media agency clients.
You will focus your efforts on building Adnami’s profile in the market and aim to establish Adnami as the go-to solution for media agencies when buying High Impact display and video formats programmatically.
You will also help to raise the standards of our already high client service levels by nurturing these relationships. It is in our DNA to be helpful, and accountable – we put our clients at the centre of everything we do, and always go over and above.
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You have digital experience, ideally from another publisher, media agency, AdTech company or tech vendor from which you have generated a wide network.
You should have:
- 2-5 years experience in a digital agency sales role
- Have strong relationship with at least 2 of the following: Dentsu, IPG, Havas, WPP, OMD
- Have a strong understanding of the programmatic digital advertising ecosystem
- Be an excellent communicator (both written and verbally), with strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Have great skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- A wide media agency network
- Achieve Quarterly Revenue targets
- Manage and grow agency relationships across a defined patch
- Secure and respond to briefs to grow a consistent pipeline of business.
- Take responsibility for growing the revenue across your agency patch.
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for agency accounts.
- Provide proactive communication to agencies about our growing publisher
- Relations from UK and other markets, new products, and seamless buying process.
- Resolve potential client issues in an efficient, tactful manner and support them with solutions to prevent future problems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all things High Impact, Video, Mobile and Programmatic.
What we offer
- Fast moving company where decisions is made quickly and implemented instantly
- Flexible working environment where the results are what matters.
- Competitive Salary + Pension
- Mobile Phone
- A young and dynamic workplace.
- A lovely office in central London.
- A warm and friendly atmosphere where we work hard together but also enjoy each other's company, not seldom with a drink in hand on Fridays.
Adnami is a well-funded, fast-growing Danish-born technology company with a unique product and proven product-market fit. We facilitate a smooth and scalable solution for publishers to deliver high impact advertising solutions at scale for their advertisers. We have established a new standard for high impact advertising in the Nordic markets in record time, and we are now expanding rapidly into new markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and support workforce diversity. Our aim is to ensure our workforce is diverse and inclusive and we promote these values throughout our organisation.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applications according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without any regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.