We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. This is a great opportunity to gain practical experience within marketing and design, and to join a fast-moving tech startup on a mission to conquer Europe.
About the role
This is a student position based at our central office in Copenhagen. We hope that you can work minimum 15 hours per week. Tasks include:
- Creating images and illustrations for a variety of campaigns and channels: email, social, blog, etc
- Design and update slide decks, including pitch- and onboarding collateral
- Produce visuals for our website, such as product images
- Support with design for events, such as promotional images, merch, etc
- Help out with ad mockups for client meetings
In this role you will, among many things, learn a lot about the advertising and digital media industry (as this is what we do), how to run with a brand book and how to create impactful designs for a variety of channels.
The need-to-have skills
- Currently studying Design, Marketing, Media or similar
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Great communicator in English and preferably native in one Scandinavian language
- Flexibility and get-done attitude (we’re a startup – after all)
It would also be nice, but not necessary, if you knew something about
- Video production/editing
- Web design
- Digital advertising or paid media
What we have to offer
- An innovative environment in a fast-growing international company
- A young and dynamic workplace where we truly enjoy each other’s company
- Free lunch, Friday bar and lots of fun company activities!
- A lovely office in central Copenhagen
If you think we could be a match, we can’t wait to hear from you. Hurry up and apply! For questions regarding this role, feel free to reach out to our Head of Marketing Emelie Malmquist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is August 21st, 2022.
Adnami is a Danish AdTech start-up, challenging the status quo in the display advertising market. We’re setting the standard as far as high impact advertising goes – bringing transparency and control back to independent publishers in the fight against fake news, networks and the duopoly.
We hire driven, passionate and talented people that want to be part of an exciting journey with aggressive growth plans ahead. We’ve already succeeded in transforming the Danish digital landscape – with the rest of the Nordics, UK, France and Germany next on the map before we take on the world. Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join the family!
Read more about us here: www.adnami.io