Adnami is growing rapidly, which means that we are looking for an International Sales Manager to join our lovely and well-established team at our HQ in central Copenhagen.
If you are driven, tech-savvy, entrepreneurial and interested in a role in a well-funded Scandinavian AdTech scale-up – keep reading!
Adnami is a Danish-born fast-paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for both media agencies, blue-chip advertisers and publishers when they running digital high impact campaigns all over Europe and beyond.
We are now looking for an International Sales Manager to retain and grow our already well-established portfolio of leading publishers and media houses with a pan-European focus.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
As International Sales Manager you will focus your efforts on establishing Adnami as the go-to solution for agencies, brands, publishers and sales houses when activating high impact campaigns. You will also help to raise the standards of our already high client service levels by nurturing these relationships. It is in our DNA to be helpful, and we go above and beyond to make sure we never let a client down.
- Grow, manage and cultivate existing international relationships within your portfolio
- Source and proactively pitch and acquire new partnerships by cooperating with our existing sales and account teams in order to activate campaigns internationally
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for international accounts
- Provide proactive communication to our international partners about our growing agency and advertiser relations
- Resolve client issues in an efficient, tactful manner and support them with solutions to prevent future problems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert within high impact advertising, attention and programmatic activation
WHO YOU ARE
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You have digital and sales experience, probably from another publisher, media agency, AdTech company or tech vendor from which you have generated a wide network. Besides this, we also expect that you:
- Have minimum 2 years of sales experience from the digital media industry
- Have a great understanding of the programmatic digital advertising ecosystem
- Are an excellent communicator (both written and verbally), with negotiation and presentation skills.
- Speak and write English fluently
- Have great skills in Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides
- A wide media network
- Sales experience from another tech vendor, publisher or media agency is a big plus
- Reside in Copenhagen
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Lunch scheme
- Birthday Day Off
- Referral Program
- A fast-paced environment
- Flexible working environment where the results are what matters
- Mobile phone & home internet paid
- A young and dynamic workplace
- A lovely office in central Copenhagen
- A warm and friendly atmosphere where we work hard together but also enjoy each other's company, not seldom with a drink in hand on Fridays.
Adnami is a well-funded, fast-growing Danish-born technology company with a unique product and proven product-market fit. We facilitate a smooth and scalable solution for publishers to deliver high impact advertising solutions at scale for their advertisers. We have established a new standard for high impact advertising in the Nordic markets in record time, and we are now expanding rapidly into new markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and support workforce diversity. Our aim is to ensure our workforce is diverse and inclusive and we promote these values throughout our organization. We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applications according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without any regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.