Adnami is looking for a Publisher Sales Manager to be a part of leading our physical presence in Stockholm.
If you are driven, tech savvy, entrepreneurial and interested in a role in a well-funded Scandinavian AdTech scale up – keep reading!
Adnami is a fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for both publishers, media companies, media agencies and all possibly blue-chip advertisers when using Adnami’s technology buying High Impact Advertising programmatically.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
As Publisher Sales Manager at Adnami, you will be our heart, voice and support towards the Swedish publishers. But most importantly, the sales organizations best friend. You will educate, inspire and help publishers and their sales force on a daily basis to win high impact business. When they win, we win. You will focus your efforts on establishing Adnami as the go-to solution for Publishing Houses when selling High Impact formats. It is in our DNA to be helpful, and we go above and beyond to make sure we never let a client down.
· Educate, train and inspire sales people
· Be the go-to person for sales reps at the sales houses. Support them with everything they need to be successful and shine towards their clients
· Onboard and establish new Publisher relationships by proactively reaching out to the market introducing our formats and services.
· Provide proactive communication to publishers about our growing agency and advertiser relations from Sweden and other markets, new products and seamless buying process.
· Resolve potential publisher/client issues in an efficient, tactful manner and support them with solutions to prevent future problems.
· Serve as a subject matter expert in the high impact and attention area.
· Assist in meetings with publishers where needed as the expert in High impact.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology and the effect of great advertising. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset that shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You have digital experience, probably from a publisher, sales house, media agency or AdTech company. Besides this, we also expect that you:
· Have minimum 4 years of experience from the digital media industry
· Have a good understanding of the programmatic digital advertising ecosystem and experience of selling towards brands and agencies
· Are an excellent communicator (both written and verbally)
· Inspiring and great presentation kills.
· Speak and write English & Swedish fluently.
· Have great skills in Excel and Powerpoint
It is a big plus If you have sold high impact yourself and/or have wide media Publisher network.
WHO WE ARE AND BENEFITS WORKING AT ADNAMI
· Competitive salary
· Company pension
· Development opportunities that matches your interests and skill sets
· Things happen quickly here, and everyone does a lot
· We are an international team with diverse backgrounds. We work hard. We have high expectations, high standards and a high hiring bar.
· We value urgency and attention to detail in equal measure
· We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do
· We have big plans. The first focus is to set the standard for High Impact Advertising in Europe
Our Nordic Market Director, Peter Østrem, would love to have a chat with you if you find this job interesting.
Please feel free to reach out to Peter on email@example.com, he's looking forward to hearing from you!
Adnami is a well-funded, fast-growing Danish-born technology company with a unique product and proven product-market fit. We facilitate a smooth and scalable solution for publishers to deliver high impact advertising solutions at scale for their advertisers. We have established a new standard for high impact advertising in the Nordic markets in record time, and we are now expanding rapidly into new markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and support workforce diversity. Our aim is to ensure our workforce is diverse and inclusive and we promote these values throughout our organization. We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applications according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without any regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability