Adnami is growing, which means that we are looking for an Agency Sales Director to join our newly established office in Paris.
If you are driven, tech savvy, entrepreneurial and interested in a role in a well-funded Scandinavian AdTech scale up – keep reading!
Adnami is a Danish-born fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for publishers, media companies, media agencies and blue-chip advertisers such as BMW, IKEA and Heineken when they trade digital High Impact Advertising.
Following rapid growth, and a recent successful funding round, we are now looking for an Agency Sales Director to lead our agency development efforts in the French market.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
As the Agency Sales Director for France, you will be spearheading our agency efforts and act as our voice towards the French media agencies. You will focus your efforts on establishing Adnami as the go-to solution for media agencies when buying High Impact formats programmatically. You will also help to raise the standards of our already high client service levels by nurturing these relationships. It is in our DNA to be helpful, and we go above and beyond to make sure we never let a client down.
- Manage and cultivate existing agency relationships
- Introduce, negotiate and establish media agency trade agreements
- Establish yourself and Adnami as a subject matter expert in the French market
- Host webinars, seminars and training sessions within the media agency groups
- Act as an advocate for our French publishers towards the media agencies
- Educate and inspire planners and traders to run high impact campaigns
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for agency accounts
- Provide proactive communication to agencies about our new products, growing publisher relations and seamless buying process
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You have digital experience, probably from another publisher, media agency, AdTech company or tech vendor from which you have generated a wide network. Besides this, we also expect that you come equipped with the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the digital media industry
- A great understanding of the programmatic digital advertising ecosystem
- Excellent communication (both written and verbally), negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in English & French (written and spoken)
- Great skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- Extensive media agency network
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORKING AT ADNAMI
- Things happen quickly here, and everyone does a lot.
- We are a small international team with diverse backgrounds.
- We have high expectations, high standards and a high hiring bar.
- We value urgency and attention to detail in equal measure.
- We trust each other because we always do what we say we will do.
- We have big plans. The first focus is to set the standard for High Impact Advertising in Europe before taking on the world.
- We offer a competitive salary and commission structure as well as development opportunities that match your interests and skill sets.
Our COO, Carl Soderblom, would love to have a chat with you if you find this job interesting.
Please feel free to reach out to Carl on firstname.lastname@example.org, he's looking forward to hearing from you!