Adnami is growing, which means that we are looking for an Agency Sales Manager to join our lovely team at our London office.
If you are driven, tech savvy, entrepreneurial and interested in a role in a well-funded Scandinavian AdTech scale up – keep reading!
Adnami is a Danish-born fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and began trading in the UK in 2021 where we work with some of the biggest publishers, media companies, media agencies and blue-chip advertisers to deliver new, transparent and more cost efficient solutions for High Impact Advertising.
Following rapid growth, and a recent successful funding round, we are now looking for an Agency Sales Manager to be a part of growing the UK market with us.
Objective of the role
As an Agency Sales Manager at Adnami, you will be our voice towards the UK media agencies. You will focus your efforts on building Adnami’s profile in the market and aim to establish Adnami as the go-to solution for media agencies when buying High Impact formats programmatically. You will also help to raise the standards of our already high client service levels by nurturing these relationships. It is in our DNA to be helpful, and we go above and beyond to make sure we never let a client down.
- Manage and grow agency relationships across a defined patch
- Secure and respond to briefs to grow a consistent pipeline of business
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for agency accounts
- Provide proactive communication to agencies about our growing publisher relations from UK and other markets, new products and seamless buying process
- Resolve potential client issues in an efficient, tactful manner and support them with solutions to prevent future problems
- Serve as a subject matter expert
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You have digital experience, probably from another publisher, media agency, AdTech company or tech vendor from which you have generated a wide network. Besides this, we also expect that you:
- Have minimum 2 years of experience from the digital media industry
- Have a great understanding of the programmatic digital advertising ecosystem
- Are an excellent communicator (both written and verbally), with negotiation and presentation skills
- Have great skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- A wide media agency network - experience with IPG and OMG in particular is favourable
Benefits of working at Adnami
- We are quick on our feet, we punch above our weight, and we always get the job done
- We are a small international team with diverse backgrounds. We have fun at work and outside work. We care about each other
- We value urgency and attention to detail in equal measure
- We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do
- We have big plans. The first focus is to disrupt the status quo and set the standard for High Impact advertising in Europe
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Company pension and private healthcare
- Development opportunities that match your interests and skill sets
Our UK Sales Director would love to have a chat with you if you find this job interesting.
Please feel free to reach out to Tom at Tom.Carr@adnami.io, he's looking forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for applications: 16/09/22