Do you want to be a part of developing the next generation’s AdTech platform that is setting a new standard on the market?
Are you interested in joining a development team looking to double in size within the next 12 months? If so – keep reading ;)
Adnami is a Danish-born fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for both publishers, media companies, media agencies and blue-chip advertisers when they buy digital High Impact Advertising.
Following rapid growth and a successful funding round we are now looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our growing tech team.
About the role
We are currently scaling our company and, as a part of this, our support and certification group is looking for a lead engineer. Your role is to lead a group of 3-5 supporters and programmers to build automation of our support and certifications services. This implies a focus on functionality and building tools for the team to tackle the growing support. The mantra is automate, automate, automate, so if you hate repetitive tasks and enjoy improving, love optimizing and simplifying – without fearing to pick up the ball and do the hard work when needed, then this job is for you.
You will be working closely with the Ad Operations team, the product development team, and our CTO, who owns the overall responsibility for the strategy.
We work with Kanban, and we have quarterly targets on the automation and improvements strategy. We use Azure DevOps as our development planning platform where all our tasks are defined and updated.
- Implementation and certification of our solutions and formats with digital publishers.
- Continuous development and handling of customer support functions.
- Automatization of processes, development, and business.
- Development of new creative ad solutions and formats.
- Continuous development of new supplementing solutions, features and products ensuring our place as a market-leader through innovation.
Who you are
We believe you are acquainted with support KPIs and can build and implement processes. You take initiative and are driven by learning and always strive to improve the tools and the support processes. You have been tech, project or process lead for a small team and have experience in giving feedback and helping junior developers.
You are creative within your craft and have a deep feel for readable, maintainable, testable, performant, and scalable software and experience with:
- C# (.Net)
- Git version control
Who we are
Besides being a great place to work - with friendly, smart, and well-educated people within all our teams – we are true believers in working hard and being nice to each other. Simple as that.
We are firm believers in DevOps, under the mantra you build it, you test it, you run it and automate, automate, automate.
Our current tech stack includes:
- .NET core, .NET 5, .Net 6
- Azure WebApps, Functions, Storage, EventHub, AppInsights, SQL
- SvelteJs and Vue frontends
- Azure DevOps
- Git version control
What we offer
- A role where you have a lot of say from day one in an innovative environment within a growing company.
- Flexible working environment where the results are what matters.
- A young and dynamic workplace.
- A lovely office in central Copenhagen.
- A warm and friendly atmosphere where we work hard together but also enjoy each other's company, not seldom with a drink in hand on Fridays.
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity for you? Are you up for the challenge - want to apply, reach out or have any other questions? Don’t hesitate to throw in your application, we would love to hear from you.
Adnami is a well-funded, fast-growing Danish-born technology company with a unique product and proven product-market fit. We facilitate a smooth and scalable solution for publishers to deliver high impact advertising solutions at scale for their advertisers. We have established a new standard for high impact advertising in the Nordic markets in record time, and we are now expanding rapidly into new markets.