Agency Partnerships Manager 🇩🇰
Adnami is growing, which means that we are once again looking for an Agency Partnerships Manager to join our lovely and well established team at our HQ in central Copenhagen.
If you are driven, tech savvy, entrepreneurial and interested in a role in a well-funded Scandinavian AdTech scale up – keep reading!
Adnami is a Danish-born fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for both publishers, media companies, media agencies and blue-chip advertisers such as BMW, IKEA and Heineken when they buy digital high impact advertising.
Following rapid growth, and a recent successful funding round, we are now looking for one more Agency Partnerships Manager to be a part of growing the Danish market with us.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
As an Agency Partnerships Manager at Adnami, you will be our voice towards the Danish media agencies. You will focus your efforts on upselling and retaining Adnami as the go-to solution for media agencies when buying high impact formats programmatically. You will also help to raise the standards of our already high client service levels by nurturing these relationships. It is in our DNA to be helpful, and we go above and beyond to make sure we never let a client down.
- Upselling, manage and cultivate existing agency relationships
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for agency accounts
- Provide proactive communication to agencies about our growing publisher relations from Denmark and other markets, new products and seamless buying process
- Resolve potential client issues in an efficient, tactful manner and support them with solutions to prevent future problems
- Serve as a subject matter expert
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You have digital experience, probably from another publisher, media agency, AdTech company or tech vendor from which you have generated a wide network. Besides this, we also expect that you:
- Have minimum 2 years of experience from the digital media industry
- Have a great understanding of the programmatic digital advertising ecosystem
- Are an excellent communicator (both written and verbally), with negotiation and presentation skills
- Speak and write English & Danish fluently
- Have great skills in Excel/Sheets and Powerpoint/Slides
- A wide media agency network
- Experience from another tech vendor, is a big plus
WHO WE ARE AND BENEFITS WORKING AT ADNAMI
- Competitive Salary + Pension
- Lunch scheme
- Birthday Day Off
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible working environment where the results are what matters.
- Mobile phone and home internet paid for
- A young and dynamic workplace
- A lovely office in central Copenhagen
- A warm and friendly atmosphere where we work hard together but also enjoy each other's company, not seldom with a drink in hand on Fridays.
Adnami is a well-funded, fast-growing Danish-born technology company with a unique product and proven product-market fit. We facilitate a smooth and scalable solution for publishers to deliver high impact advertising solutions at scale for their advertisers. We have established a new standard for high impact advertising in the Nordic markets in record time, and we are now expanding rapidly into new markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and support workforce diversity. Our aim is to ensure our workforce is diverse and inclusive and we promote these values throughout our organisation. We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applications according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without any regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Our Nordic Market Director, Peter Østrem, would love to have a chat with you if you find this job interesting.
Please feel free to reach out to Peter on firstname.lastname@example.org, he's looking forward to hearing from you!
- Agency Sales Manager
Agency Partnerships Manager 🇩🇰
Loading application form