Adnami is looking for an Agency Sales Manager to be a part of starting our physical presence in Oslo.
If you are driven, tech savvy, entrepreneurial and interested in a role in a well-funded Scandinavian AdTech scale up – keep reading!
Adnami is a Danish-born fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for both publishers, media companies, media agencies and blue-chip advertisers such as BMW, IKEA and Heineken when they buy digital High Impact Advertising.
Following rapid growth, and a recent successful funding round, we are now looking for an Agency Sales Manager to be a part of setting up and growing the Norwegian market with us.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
As an Agency Sales Manager at Adnami, you will be our voice towards the Norwegian media agencies. You will focus your efforts on establishing Adnami as the go-to solution for media agencies when buying High Impact formats programmatically. You will also help to raise the standards of our already high client service levels by nurturing these relationships. It is in our DNA to be helpful, and we go above and beyond to make sure we never let a client down.
- Manage and cultivate existing agency relationships
- Establish new agency relationships by proactively reaching out to the market introducing our formats and services.
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for agency accounts.
- Provide proactive communication to agencies about our growing publisher relations from Norway and other markets, new products and seamless buying process.
- Resolve potential client issues in an efficient, tactful manner and support them with solutions to prevent future problems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You have digital experience, probably from another publisher, media agency, AdTech company or tech vendor from which you have generated a wide network. Besides this, we also expect that you:
- Have minimum 3 years of experience from the digital media industry
- Have a great understanding of the programmatic digital advertising ecosystem
- Are an excellent communicator (both written and verbally), with negotiation and presentation skills.
- Speak and write English & Norwegian fluently.
- Have great skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- A wide media agency network, and/or experience from another tech vendor, is a big plus.
WHO WE ARE AND BENEFITS OF WORKING AT ADNAMI
- Things happen quickly here, and everyone does a lot
- We are a small international team with diverse backgrounds. We work hard. We have high expectations, high standards and a high hiring bar.
- We value urgency and attention to detail in equal measure
- We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do
- We have big plans. The first focus is to set the standard for High Impact Advertising in Europe
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Development opportunities that matches your interests and skill sets
Our Nordic Market Director, Peter Østrem, would love to have a chat with you if you find this job interesting.
Please feel free to reach out to Peter on email@example.com, he's looking forward to hearing from you!