Junior Ad Operations Manager
We usually respond within three days
Following rapid growth, we are looking for a Junior Ad Operations Specialist to join our lovely team at the HQ in central Copenhagen. If you’re tech savvy, motivated and interested in working for a well-funded Scandinavian ad-tech scale up – keep reading!
Adnami is a Danish-born, fast-paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We have become the trusted go-to solution for both publishers, media agencies and advertisers such as BMW, IKEA and Heineken when they buy digital high impact advertising.
What about our team? It’s top-notch! We are a small team with diverse backgrounds. Everyone works hard, and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do. We’re not afraid of taking on responsibilities and helping out outside our own tasks, after all, we’re on a journey towards something huge, and everyone wants to contribute. But besides being professional and devoted – we also have a lot of fun together!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be supporting out clients by servicing, activating, optimising and trouble-shooting their digital advertising campaign.
We believe this role to be a great first step into the digital advertising industry where your amazing and talented colleagues will teach you everything they know about the field. They will turn you into a digital specialist that knows everything worth knowing in terms of DSPs/SSPs, header-bidding etc.
We are simply looking for a hungry, driven, tech-savvy person who's keen to learn and kick-start their career!
- Respond to incoming requests from our advertisers and agencies
- Support our clients with campaign set-up using the Adnami platform
- Monitor & troubleshoot live campaigns
- Respond to incoming publisher requests
- Support with training of publishers/agencies to use the Adnami self-service platform
You’re a team player who’s curious and passionate, technology and digital marketing. You’re structured and positive with a solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication. If you have previous experience from within the field - awesome - but not a must.
- You are digitally savvy
- You are hard-working and structured
- You are curious and keen to learn about the digital advertising industry
- You have an attention to detail whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment
- You are proactive and enjoy finding solutions to complex problems
- You have proven communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in English and any of the Scandinavian languages
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- We move fast. Things happen quickly here and everyone does a lot
- Our team is amazing and team-work is at our core
- We have big plans and with that comes great career opportunities!
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits
- We have a lot of fun together! :)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary + Pension.
- Lunch scheme
- Birthday Day Off
- Fast moving company where decisions is made quickly and implemented instantly.
- Flexible working environment where the results are what matters.
- Mobile Phone.
- A young and dynamic workplace.
- A lovely office in central Copenhagen
- A warm and friendly atmosphere where we work hard together but also enjoy each other's company, not seldom with a drink in hand on Fridays.
Our COO Carl Söderblom, would love to have a chat with you if you find this job interesting. Please feel free to reach out to Carl on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adnami is a well-funded, fast-growing Danish-born technology company with a unique product and proven product-market fit. We facilitate a smooth and scalable solution for publishers to deliver high impact advertising solutions at scale for their advertisers. We have established a new standard for high impact advertising in the Nordic markets in record time, and we are now expanding rapidly into new markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and support workforce diversity. Our aim is to ensure our workforce is diverse and inclusive and we promote these values throughout our organization. We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applications according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without any regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
- Support & Success
- Ad Ops
Junior Ad Operations Manager
Loading application form