Do you want to be part of creating the future of advertising?
Would you like your designs to reach millions of eyeballs every day? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing Danish tech company providing innovative software solutions and services to the digital media and advertising industry? Do you want to take a key-position in a business where your opinion is valued and your function is vital? We are looking for a like-minded tech and design enthusiast to join us in our office in Copenhagen, where the sky is the limit and the desire to make an impact on the advertising industry is essential?
We serve about 300+ advertisers every month through our templated approach to high impact ad formats as well as ad creatives. We have a mission to deliver outstanding ad experiences for users and great returns for brands.
To continue doing this, we are looking for a strong and talented UX/Interaction who can own the processes around building bespoke rich media creatives for our client base, but also to contribute to the development of a proprietary self service Creative Studio.
About the position
- Make full use of your talent within graphical design theory, user interface design, and user psychology to create beautiful, easy-to-use workflows for our clients.
- Describe, sketch, and mock-up your workflows and UI designs, and create wireframes or prototypes, prioritizing usability and with a customer-first approach.
- Work with the product manager, the feature owner, and other stakeholders to ensure proper insights and analysis as the foundation for the design process.
- Together with the development scrum team, secure a final delivery hitting the end-user’s success criteria as well as the implementation objectives set by you and the product management team.
- Over time you will help establish a team of passionate designers.
- Help the team to build a cohesive user experience, bridging a huge online library of Assets and Extensions and finding the best user experience for consumption and publishing.
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes from early stages to high fidelity workflows & interactions.
- Partner closely with engineering, product, and business peers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges – together, you'll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our clients.
- Reporting to CEO.
- Relevant theoretical and practical background to create strong user experiences and digital designs, and to explain beforehand why they will work
- You are familiar with and passionate about designing and building creative rich media advertising productions.
- A portfolio of work that contains strong examples of design for Web AND/OR desktop applications, including interaction patterns and supporting visual design language, and demonstrating exceptional attention to detail
- Passion and experience for designing technical software such as professional desktop software, creative tools and/or productivity tools
- Strong skills in creating designs and visualizing workflows using relevant software packages, delivering to the development team, implementation ready visual – and UI specifications
- Exceptional communications skills and demonstrated ability to rally stakeholders around solving user problems
- Experience in 2D and 3D content creation packages
- Frontend development skills are not required, but familiarity with the basic concepts and workflows of software development is a plus.
How to apply
Send your application by e-mail to email@example.com or upload your CV here. Any questions about this dreamjob – please do not hesitate to call us on 53 53 33 66