Following rapid growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our lovely team at the HQ in central Copenhagen. If you’re tech savvy, motivated and interested in working for a well-funded Scandinavian ad-tech scale up – keep reading!
Adnami is a Danish-born, fast-paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we have become the trusted go-to solution for both publishers, media agencies and advertisers such as BMW, IKEA and Heineken when they buy digital high impact advertising.
What about our team? It’s top-notch! We are a small team with diverse backgrounds. Everyone works hard, and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do. We’re not afraid of taking responsibilities and helping out outside our own tasks, after all, we’re on a journey towards something huge, and everyone wants to contribute. But besides being professional and devoted– we also have a lot of fun together!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the VP of Operations & Business Development you will act as a link between the ad operations team and the sales team. You will be responsible for the activation, optimisation and follow-up of key advertising campaigns by supporting the sales team in their account cultivation and growth efforts.
This is a brand new role within Adnami and we are super excited to see it grow! With this in mind, the role also includes setting structures, routines and role-development together with your manager and the ad ops team.
- Be the lead point of contact for key post-sale communication with advertisers, agencies and publishers
- Assist in onboarding new partners to our self-service platform
- Own the activation of new partners through clear and concise communication with both client and internal teams
- Oversee post-sale process including: campaign set-up, optimisation, incremental revenue generation, post campaign analysis and re-activation
- Analyse key trends and communicate and present them internally in a clear and tactful manner
- Support the rest of the operations team in setting up campaigns, troubleshooting and supporting our clients
You’re a team player who’s curious and passionate about technology. You’re structured and positive with a solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication. Preferably, you have digital experience from another publisher, media agency, ad-tech company or tech vendor.
- Minimum 2 years of experience from the digital media industry
- A vast understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem
- You have an attention to detail whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment (after all, we are a scale-up).
- You are proactive and enjoy finding solutions to complex problems
- Preferably experience from working with at least one of the leading DSPs
- You have proven communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in English and any of the Scandinavian languages.
- A wide media agency network is a plus.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- We move fast. Things happen quickly here and everyone does a lot.
- Our team is amazing and team-work is at our core.
- We have big plans. Our focus is to set a new standard for high impact advertising globally.
- We have a lot of fun. Expect some Friday bars (including nature wine and quality beers) and occasional social events.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Our VP Operations & Business Development, Carl Söderblom, would love to have a chat with you if you find this job interesting. Please feel free to reach out to Carl on email@example.com.