Adnami is a Danish-born fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for both publishers, media companies, media agencies and blue-chip advertisers such as BMW, IKEA and Heineken when they buy digital High Impact Advertising.
Following rapid growth and a recent successful funding round, we are now looking for an International Publisher Development Manager to join our International team based out of our HQ in Copenhagen.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
As International Publisher Development Manager at Adnami, you are the go-to person for our beloved publishers. You are responsible for both acquiring new and developing our existing relationships including implementation, service and training for digital publishers all over Europe. The ideal candidate has previous digital publisher experience, is tech savvy and has a keen interest in the digital media landscape, online advertising and AdTech. You are organised, driven, have excellent communication skills and love working with people.
You will raise the standards of our already high client service level, and build the reputation of the company. It is in our DNA to help to the best of our ability, and we often go above and beyond to make sure we never let a partner down. You will work with the largest publishers, agencies and brands in Europe and support them in creating and delivering better and more efficient advertising.
- Manage and cultivate existing publisher relationships.
- Onboard new strategic publisher partners and support them from introduction through implementation, activation, delivery and beyond.
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for publisher accounts.
- Share and communicate regular proactive updates, materials and presentations between the publisher and their teams to provide strong representation and excellent service.
- Resolve publisher issues in an efficient, tactful manner and support them with solutions to prevent future problems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You crunch bidding protocols, viewability hurdles and PMP’s for breakfast and you are able to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical partners and colleagues. You speak and write English fluently.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from the digital media industry
- Documented digital publisher experience
- SSP/DSP or other AdTech experience is a plus
- You fully understand the digital advertising ecosystem
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills
- A personal network of European publisher contacts is a plus
WHO WE ARE
- Things happen quickly here and everyone does a lot.
- We are a small international team with diverse backgrounds. We work hard. We have high expectations, high standards and a high hiring bar.
- We value urgency and attention to detail in equal measure.
- We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do.
- We have big plans. The first focus is to set the standard for High Impact Advertising in Europe.
Our VP Operations & Business Development, Carl Soderblom, would love to have a chat with you if you find this job interesting or have any questions.
Please feel free to reach out to Carl on firstname.lastname@example.org