Adnami is a Danish-born fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for both publishers, media companies, media agencies and blue-chip advertisers such as BMW, IKEA and Heineken when they buy digital High Impact Advertising.
Following rapid growth, and a recent successful funding round, we are now looking for an Agency Sales Manager (UK) to join our newly set up London team.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
As Agency Sales Manager at Adnami, you are our voice towards the UK Media Agencies. You will focus your efforts on establishing Adnami as a go-to for agencies when buying High Impact advertising programmatically. You will also help to raise the standards of our already high client service levels by nurturing these relationships.
It is in our DNA to be helpful, and we go above and beyond to make sure we never let a client down.
- Manage and cultivate existing agency relationships.
- Establish new agency relationships by proactively reaching out to the market introducing our formats and services.
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for publishing accounts.
- Provide regular proactive communication to the agencies about our ever increasing publisher network, new products and seamless buying process.
- Resolve agency/client issues in an efficient, tactful manner and support them with solutions to prevent future problems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You have extensive digital experience, probably from another tech vendor, AdTech company, SSP, DSP or media agency from which you have generated a wide network. You are able to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical partners and colleagues and you speak and write English fluently.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from the digital media industry
- You have a solid and extensive agency network
- Experience from another tech vendor is a plus
- You fully understand the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills.
WHO WE ARE
- Things happen quickly here and everyone does a lot.
- We are a small international team with diverse backgrounds. We work hard. We have high expectations, high standards and a high hiring bar.
- We value urgency and attention to detail in equal measure.
- We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do.
- We have big plans. The first focus is to set the standard for High Impact Advertising in Europe.
Our UK Commercial Director, Steph Miller, would love to have a chat with you if you find this job interesting or have any questions.
Please feel free to reach out to Steph on firstname.lastname@example.org